Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Taggies and Snuggies

Jayda bug is smiling more and more each day. It is so much fun! Last night I was feeding her a bottle and decided to try singing to her. She stopped eating and just looked at me and smiled the whole time. That will probably be one of those moments I will always remember.

Saturday we went to Orchard Lanes Bowling to celebrate Jason's and Landon's birthday. We had a blast and so did Jayda, but I think she was totally overstimulated and didn't go to bed until after midnight.

Lets play a game..... In the next three pictures try to find the person or persons that weren't intended to be in the picture. Hint: in the first two there is only one extra person but in the second two there are two extra people.




Yes, this is the face of a mesmerized, overstimulated little girl, but then again she looks like this a lot. :) I think she is just trying to take everything in.

And yes, Bryce had played 18 holes of golf earlier and did not wear sunscreen.
After bowling we went to my parents' house to open presents and have pie. This is Jason and his new snuggie. It was his favorite gift he got from Landon.

Landon doesn't have a snuggie. He has a regular blanket and therefore can't use his arms.

This last picture is of Jayda and her Taggie. My aunt Rachel gave it to her and it is awesome! She doesn't love pacifiers and so I rarely even try to give them to her but she loves this Taggie. It has all sorts of different textures and ribons on the sides and is gorgeous. She grabs onto it and puts the whole thing in her face. Love it!

8 comments:

Kaylie said...

So jealous of the snuggie, haha! So cute of everyone and I loved playing the "who's not supposed to be in the pic" game :) And I'm pretty sure the story about Bryce and no sunscreen while golfing sounds familiar...haha! Give your cute girl an extra squeeze from me and we'll see you soon!

Sunshinegirl said...

Your brothers are dorks! (but love them!) What a fun family! What an entertaining post! Jayda is looking older. They grow so fast! You look gorgeous (as always!)

One Happy Heart Family said...

Cooper says, AWWWWWW she is so cute! They miss you guys SO much! She is getting so big! I don't even reconize her. OH I love the snuggie LOL the kids want one so bad! Your family is so cute and fun! Kick that hubby in the butt for no sunscreen :P I'm gonna update now I hope? Love you guys!

Danelle and Alex said...

Its amazing how much they change huh!! She looks so different I think. But she keeps getting cutter. Those snuggie blankets are so funny! You brothers are dorks!

***Julia C. Greenfield Vanikiotis*** said...

So cute! She looks so tiny in that great big car seat! What a sweetie pie!!!

wuxiheather said...

She is getting cuter and cuter every time I see her--I can't believe she could possibly get cuter. That story about you singing to her made me cry. Aww--I'm so pregnant!

Jenn said...

She is so cute! You look good, too! Miss you guys - give me a call soon!

The Green's said...

Jayda is a doll!!!! I can't believe how big she is getting! Your family is so cute! TO answer your questions no the dog in the picture isn't ours. It's my brother and sister in laws. Somehow he just snuck in!!!!