Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Husband of the year awards

My co-worker sent me this e-mail with pictures including the ones below of "husbands of the year" and it reminded me of my own husband....






Ha! Don't worry, he is the opposite of these men! This e-mail reminded me of how grateful I am for my husband. I don't know if these pictures could possibly be real or if they are staged, I sure hope they are fake.
I am such an independent person that I always said that I didn't want anyone to open the doors for me and I still have to tell myself to quit being so headstrong and just let him take the heavier bag of groceries. He knows I can handle them, but he is being sweet and respectful. And now I love that he gets all of my doors for me, I am definitely spoiled. I have to give his parents credit for teaching him so well and him even more credit for sticking to it.


4 comments:

Kasie West said...

Those are funny pics. I love the first one. I can just see the guy's thought process and it goes something like this: 'hum de dum, just holding my umbrella and looking around because I am oblivious.' Man, I'm still laughing.

Jenn said...

It scares me that I almost married a guy just like those! Mine is much more helpful! Great post!

Kaylie said...

Hey we just wanted to let you know that we started a blog! The URL is: jonandkayfam.blogspot.com/

Jared said...

How did you get that picture of Kasie and I?